- Center to Center of Action Screws: N/A
- Width of Trigger Guard: 27/32"
- Length of Trigger Guard: 6 13/16"
- Over All Length of Part: 31 1/2"
- Comes with Boyds' 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This stock is designed to fit the Marlin Model 795 Clip Feed Rifle with the U-shaped trigger guard. (please see inletting photos) Early models are longer and are shaped differently. DIP Products sells new U-shaped trigger guards if desired.
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.
Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and will be subject to the 12% restocking fee.
The Boyds' RH is a synthesis of design elements requested by you, the customer, which have been incorporated by our highly skilled design team, into this non-thumbhole, ambidextrous, all-purpose design. The RH features a Monte Carlo comb that is slightly raised to parallel the bore which aids with proper cheek alignment for scope usage and also has nicely blended flutes in front of the comb to conceal the thumb. A slender, slightly closed grip with slight palm swell on both the right and left sides enables any shooter a firm but relaxed grip. A beavertail designed forend is oval in shape, allowing superior palm-to-forend weld to improve off-hand shooting, yet wide enough to ride the bags for a session at the range. The forend is proportioned to compliment barrels 18-22 inches in length and can be opened up by the customer to accept customer barrels up to a diameter of 1 inch if desired.
Rimfire Hunter Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished stocks come with 2 front and one rear blued swivel stud
- No sharp edges on bottom of stock which gives a sleeker design as well as helps when shifting or turning stock when using shooting sticks
- Average weight is 2.3 lbs. which allows for great balance of rifle, while not too light to make it feel off balance or front heavy
- Laboratory acid based finished proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- Made of Stratabond Laminate - used for its proven stability, strength and beauty
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4"
- The overall length is approximately 32"