Barrel Dimensions: Point A = 1 1/16" and Point B = 15/16"
- Center to Center of Action Screws: 6 1/8"
- Over All Length of Part: 30"
- Comes with Boyds' 1/2" Rubber Recoil Pad.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: These stocks are designed using metal trigger guard and floor plate and are made using barrel mounting screw model. Please review inletting photo's to confirm this is your model. If your action has rear receiver mounting screw please review Mag parts (if available).
All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.
Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and will be subject to the 12% restocking fee.
Natural Laminate Stock w/ black textured finish. The TactiCool was designed by Boyds' to meet the requests of our customers
looking for an affordable tactical design for their rimfire rifles. The beavertail forend allows for greater stabilization off bags, but is still trim enough for general purpose shooting. The dual purpose butt hook allows for greater control of the stock and firearm, with your non-trigger hand, as well as allowing for a better grip on the rear bag when shooting from the bench. The Monte Carlo comb brings the shooter's cheek up for use with larger scopes and comes with an ambidextrous grip that allows either hand to assume a more natural position. The slight palm swell on either side provides for a more comfortable grip.
- Leather-look rubber recoil pad for non-slip shouldering.
- Laboratory textured finish in black
- 13 3/4" Length of pull
- Longer forend can be used with 18" to 24" barrels
- 2 - front and 1- rear swivel stud provided for rapid assembly and disassembly of bipod mount.
- Overall length 31"
- Aproximate weight is 2.85 lbs.