It is your responsibility to confirm the dimensions of your firearm with the supplied dimensions of our part.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: This stock is designed for the Sav93-E/MKII heavy barrel with inlet trigger guard and floor plate. Action measures 7 3/4" long on the 93E/MKII action. Pre-93E receivers (with a lug at the back of the reciever) can be fit to our 93E/MKII stocks but will require fitting of your receiver and barrel to the stock. Minor gap will be visible on rear of stock with older pre-accutrigger actions. Older receivers are about 4 inches longer and will need to be fit. Variations in action mounting screw pillars exist between models. Do not over tighten.
All plastic stocks, and some laminate and hardwood stocks will require you to purchase a different trigger guard and floor plate. Please see "Gun Parts" on the left hand side of the page to purchase these parts.
Some stocks may also require different action screws which are available through DiProductsInc: PN 13020. All finished parts have been CNC inlet to Boyds' House Action. Variations may exist from firearm to firearm, minor fitting may be required to get that perfect fit to your firearm.
Natural cosmetic imperfections such as minor knots, burls, heartwood, mineral lines or minor cosmetic fill work are not considered a defect and will be subject to the 12% restocking fee.
Boyds' RVT stocks sport a straight rollover comb that is parallel to the bore which aids in scope usage and minimizes cheek slap under recoil. A sleek hand conforming thumbhole grip is well defined with slight palm swell that puts your hand in its most natural position for comfort as well as recoil absorption, further reducing muzzle jump. A beavertail designed forend is oval in shape, allowing superior palm-to-forend weld to improve off-hand shooting, yet wide enough to ride the bags for a session at the range. The RVT also has side vents which permit the free floating barrel to cool quickly. The forend is proportioned to compliment barrels 18-22 inches in length and can be opened up by the customer to accept customer barrels up to 1 inch in diameter if desired.
Rimfire Varmint Thumbhole Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- All Boyds' RVT stocks come with 2 front and 1 rear blued swivel studs and are 100% machine inlet to our house action for a drop-in fit
- No sharp edges on bottom of stock gives a sleeker design as well as helps when shifting or turning stock in shooting sticks
- Average weight of 2.3 lbs. which allows for great balance of rifle
- The overall length is approximately 32"
- The length of pull is 13 3/4"
- Laboratory acid-based finish-proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- Made of Stratabond Laminate - These materials are used for their proven stability, strength, and beauty