RH Rimfire Hunter
The Boyds' RH is a synthesis of design elements requested by you, the customer, which have been incorporated by our highly skilled design team, into this non-thumbhole, ambidextrous, all-purpose design. The RH features a Monte Carlo comb that is slightly raised to parallel the bore. This aids with proper cheek alignment for scope usage and also has nicely blended flutes in front of the comb to conceal the thumb. A slender, slightly closed grip with slight palm swell on both the right and left sides enables any shooter a firm but relaxed grip. A beavertail designed forend is oval in shape, allowing superior palm-to-forend weld to improve off-hand shooting, yet wide enough to ride the bags for a session at the range. The forend is proportioned to compliment barrels 18-22 inches in length and can be opened up by the customer to accept customer barrels up to a diameter of 1 inch if desired.
Rimfire Hunter Features:
- Material under barrel channel has been removed to improve the balance of the firearm
- 1/2" Rubber recoil pad installed for quick non-slip mounting
- All Finished and Unfinished stocks come with 2 front and one rear blued swivel stud
- No sharp edges on bottom of stock which gives a sleeker design and helps when shifting or turning stock when using shooting sticks
- Average weight is 2.3 lbs. which allows for great balance of rifle, while not too light to make it feel off balance or front heavy
- Laboratory acid based finished proven to resist chemical damage and harsh treatment from the elements
- Made of Laminate - used for its proven stability, strength and beauty
- The length of pull on this item is 13 3/4"
- The overall length is approximately 32"